Utilize the JMTP Manuscript Evaluation Form to provide your ratings. Attach
to it two separate documents, clearly labelled:
Comments to Author(s) - This should be a set of considerate
and constructive evaluative comments for the author(s). Your comments
- Summarize your favorable or unfavorable reactions to the manuscript
- Identify the major strengths of the research
- Detail major limitations of the manuscript
and indicate which of these you believe are uncorrectable
- List other problem areas (more minor in nature) that should be addressed
- Suggest how the author(s) can improve the quality and contribution of the manuscript
Comments to Editor - This should not simply be a duplicate
cut/paste of the comments to authors! Instead, here you should provide your
brief, summarizing, candid appraisal and recommendation for the manuscript. This
communication will not be shared with the author(s).
Click on this link for the
Manuscript Evaluation Form (MSWord).